GTA Mods Mania
Welcome to GTA Mods Mania
To get the most benefits of the forums .Please register otherwise you
won't be able to view some important boards & topics.
We are sure you will enjoy after joining the site.
Affiliates
pic

pic

pic

!
Welcome to GTA Mods Mania Join us now to access all of our features. Once you join us, you can make any topic to talk in this forum, give the reputation of a fellow member, design your profile, and much more. If you already have an account, Login here. If don't create one, here.

RATE THE GAME

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: RATE THE GAME

Post by TheTruthsJustice on Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:35 am

Akuma wrote:6/10 unmodded, because it had more potential, see Beta and Alpha. Modded 10/10, because with the right mods it can even compete with IV, and maybe even with V.
Some ragdoll mods aren't even good but have bright potential. Hell i even modded SA to look like NFS from Acuras to Paganis.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] LEFTOVER4TTJLOSERS VVV Loser, Veni Vidi Vici conquest did not succeed, carry on fags. VVV died but it is reborn as CDC. VVV didn't fail, it just died out with victory. I wish you guys best if you'll ever come back here and read this but oh well.
TheTruthsJustice
Moderators
 Moderators

http:///www.youtube.com/MrToniForelli

Back to top Go down

Post by Akuma on Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:07 pm

The ragdoll mods aren't much work to rescript or to reanimate, but for a beginner there's a moderate learning curve, but once the hook is there, it gets routine, and ragdoll mods leave so much space open, I nearly had one comparable to RAGE physics. Unfortunately, a tableflip happened and it was gone because the harddrive decided to collapse.

GFX Artist
GFX Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthsJustice on Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:10 pm

But my point still stands. Close doesn't mean 100% and some modders have this strange infatuation over ragdoll mods. I honestly didn't find any good ragdoll mod.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] LEFTOVER4TTJLOSERS VVV Loser, Veni Vidi Vici conquest did not succeed, carry on fags. VVV died but it is reborn as CDC. VVV didn't fail, it just died out with victory. I wish you guys best if you'll ever come back here and read this but oh well.
TheTruthsJustice
Moderators
 Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Akuma on Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:13 pm

Keep in mind that SA has limitations, even if the limits can be extended. I agree that most ragdoll mods aren't good, that's why I was taking a basic one which left as much options open as possible. Better do homebrewing, than crying that there's no good.

GFX Artist
GFX Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthsJustice on Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:17 pm

But even in such many years modders could have exceeded those limitations and do more things i.e. better ragdoll mods. Some people should stick their heads out of the hole and think more.

TheTruthsJustice
Moderators
 Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Akuma on Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:46 am

In order to extend the thing entirely, you'd have to rebuild SA on a more advanced RenderWare, including all script, which is alot more time-consuming than just writing a .asi.

GFX Artist
GFX Artist

Back to top Go down

Everyone has a different choice...

Post by JACK on Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:46 pm

TheGodfather wrote:
JACK wrote:Vice city's the best because everything it packed, had realism. There was no point in the game that may make anyone feel that the game is kinda animated, lacking realism or whatever you call it...
Vice City's the best undoubtedly!

Nah,GTA SanAndreas is much better than VC in all respect.GTA SA has a good storyline,realistic LA environment,a bit mafia feel at LV & it's perfect in all respects.
While GTA VC seems like animated & cartoonish Razz
Well, it depends on choice. You like Gta Sa more and I like Gta Vc more, simple as that...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top