GTA Mods Mania
Welcome to GTA Mods Mania
To get the most benefits of the forums .Please register otherwise you
won't be able to view some important boards & topics.
We are sure you will enjoy after joining the site.
Affiliates
pic

pic

pic

!
Welcome to GTA Mods Mania Join us now to access all of our features. Once you join us, you can make any topic to talk in this forum, give the reputation of a fellow member, design your profile, and much more. If you already have an account, Login here. If don't create one, here.

Goodbye guys

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Goodbye guys

Post by TheTruthsJustice on Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:35 am

I haven't been much active here nor I am active at any forums anymore. It's time I step out from this forum stuff and head my own direction somewhere which cannot be predicted even if I'd be under belief of something. I'd like to say that it's been a blast here, had my own kind of fun but it's just so redundant and irrelevant to me now. I wish you guys best despite that probably nobody will read this but it's nice to leave a message and just let it out in case somebody would worry where am I? Safe to say that our golden days are over(2011-2013 for me) so make most out of your life.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] LEFTOVER4TTJLOSERS VVV Loser, Veni Vidi Vici conquest did not succeed, carry on fags. VVV died but it is reborn as CDC. VVV didn't fail, it just died out with victory. I wish you guys best if you'll ever come back here and read this but oh well.
TheTruthsJustice
Moderators
 Moderators

http:///www.youtube.com/MrToniForelli

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye guys

Post by TheSpookyMan on Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:14 pm

No Don't Leave Man we all will miss u a lot bro..   

Moderators
 Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthsJustice on Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:18 pm

TheSpookyMan wrote:No Don't Leave Man we all will miss u a lot bro..   
Forum is dead, it ain't really my thing anymore even if it is fun to exchange opinions from time to time. Surprised that there is at least one person besides me here but oh well sh*t happens.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] LEFTOVER4TTJLOSERS VVV Loser, Veni Vidi Vici conquest did not succeed, carry on fags. VVV died but it is reborn as CDC. VVV didn't fail, it just died out with victory. I wish you guys best if you'll ever come back here and read this but oh well.
TheTruthsJustice
Moderators
 Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by JACK on Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:11 am

What the F man? The day I started to come here I'm seeing this! Is this forum that dead? I don't have no idea since I wasn't here for around a month due to exams...

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthsJustice on Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:01 am

JACK wrote:What the F man? The day I started to come here I'm seeing this! Is this forum that dead? I don't have no idea since I wasn't here for around a month due to exams...
Sadly it is mate, too bad though the memories were amazing.

TheTruthsJustice
Moderators
 Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGodfather on Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:05 pm

True fact mate this forum is now dead & most probably I ll be creating a better one someday..Will be missing too guys Wink
Time to say good bye to GTA MM ..See you all after 22nd March ...I ll be informing you all the guys about my new site later when I ll make one Wink ..

GTA MODS MANIA was founded on Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:57 am, and today it`s exactly 1822 days old. Until now 336 users wrote 6343 posts at 668 topics. You (Guest) wrote 0 posts since you registered ()
TheGodfather
Administrator
Administrator

http://gtamodsmania.cz.cc/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSpookyMan on Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:30 pm

No need Admin you should do something to make this site better.

Moderators
 Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by JACK on Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:30 am

Memories were amazing for sure, but we've come too far, we shouldn't close this site man!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthsJustice on Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:11 am

It's dead anyway, hope is lost.

TheTruthsJustice
Moderators
 Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by JACK on Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:29 pm

Ah sh*t, tragic end...

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf on Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:26 am

Damn, I'm late. Well I myself was leaving although I thought I'll drop by to see how things are doing.

GTA Mods Mania has become inactive. It's never been a highly active forums but since the beginning of 2014 it was obvious the site died out.

I will be honest here. Modding sites aren't that active these days. I'd say to Arijitsen if you're planning on making a new forums to do it with InvisionFree thumbsup

Anyway, guess I'll be going too.

All the best
- Wolf

Wolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Goodbye guys

Post by Eminence.E on Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:41 pm

I know there is no point in making this post now, no one is going to read this now. I'm Gamelord, TheGAME. I was never very active here and now I thought I make a grand return, but i found this. I really enjoyed the little time i had here. It was amazing. I'll miss you guys.
Eminence.E

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspiron on Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:45 pm

Eminence.E wrote:I know there is no point in making this post now, no one is going to read this now. I'm Gamelord, TheGAME. I was never very active here and now I thought I make a grand return, but i found this. I really enjoyed the little time i had here. It was amazing. I'll miss you guys.

I read it.
Inspiron

http://InspironHosting.COM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top